1917 touring qtr panels

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: 1917 touring qtr panels
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By mark aden on Sunday, August 13, 2017 - 06:54 pm:

I'm looking for the corner pieces of the rear qtrs, i see they make new rear center panel and r&l side qtrs, does anyone make them or does anyone have some used for sale ,also need a pair of 30 x3 tires just need to be good enough to roll around shop

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Doug Keppler, Fredon NJ on Monday, August 14, 2017 - 08:15 am:

Good luck with that Mark, Mine were rusted out on my 24 and I searched with no results. Finally I had to fabricate it myself, took me an entire day just to make one. But oh the satisfaction after its welded in. Doug

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rick J. Gunter -- Sparta, Missouri, USA on Monday, August 14, 2017 - 10:18 am:

The rear quarter panels were once very common and could be found at any swap meet. They don't make repros. So many have been used for new bodies (and hoarded) that they are now scarce and rather pricey.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By mark aden on Monday, August 14, 2017 - 10:20 am:

Thanks Doug i may have to make them,need to look for something with similar profile to use

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rick J. Gunter -- Sparta, Missouri, USA on Monday, August 14, 2017 - 10:28 am:

Of course, you can always get a pair from "Model T Haven." I'm sure Mark will have a pair.

http://www.modelthaven.com/

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration