Jern Thunderbolt information please

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Jern Thunderbolt information please
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike-Iowa on Sunday, August 13, 2017 - 10:28 pm:

Does anyone by chance have any instructions or information for the Neal Jern Thunderbolt overhead Chevy or Olds head model t conversion kits? There used to be a website but I cannot locate it. I recently acquired the parts to assemble one of these but no directions could be found. Hoping someone has directions left over from an install. Thanks, Mike

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Gregush Portland Oregon on Monday, August 14, 2017 - 12:06 am:

Mike first off, what do you want to know? Next, google mtfca; chevrolet conversion or jern thunderbolt.
As I recall his online instructions didn't cover every thing. Gene F. might be able to help, I have a little info that I have picked up and there are a few others out there. If you can post photos of what you got we can see where your at with parts on hand.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Don Kirtley on Monday, August 14, 2017 - 07:56 pm:

Mike PMed you. Call me, Don

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike-Iowa on Tuesday, August 15, 2017 - 10:11 am:

Thanks Don, will do. I am in Iowa so will wait till after 0800 in California to call you. Very much appreciated!! Mike

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Don Kirtley on Tuesday, August 15, 2017 - 01:49 pm:

Mike, Parts list, price list,flyers, and instructions are in the mail. Call me if I can help any with any more info. Don

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike-Iowa on Tuesday, August 15, 2017 - 10:25 pm:

Thanks Don,
I am on to the correct gaskets too. Thanks so much for your help. Mike

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Gregush Portland Oregon on Tuesday, August 15, 2017 - 10:42 pm:

Olson's Gaskets is one option. They can make them for you. They might even have the patterns for them. ?
http://www.olsonsgaskets.com/

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Don Kirtley on Wednesday, August 23, 2017 - 01:42 pm:

Mike, Did you get the info I sent you? Don

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike-Iowa on Wednesday, August 23, 2017 - 01:47 pm:

Thanks Don, yes Sir I did. I also just sent you an email to confirm that. Very helpful and appreciated. I have an Olds head gasket ordered as well. I iwll stay in touch as I begin to look the project over. Mike

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By gene french on Wednesday, August 23, 2017 - 02:28 pm:

Don or Mike:
could you send me a copy of the Jern info. ...I have done my own design but would like to see what others have done also ...always an optimist...gene French gfrench1953@hotmail.com

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Thomas Elliott on Wednesday, August 23, 2017 - 02:50 pm:

I talked to a person last Sunday that has some information and a chev and Olds head that are for sale. If you would like more information, drop a note and I will give you the information that I have.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration