LD Becker Contact Info?

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: LD Becker Contact Info?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James Keith on Monday, August 14, 2017 - 11:03 am:

Trying to contact LD Becker Electric regarding an alternator kit, but the information on older posts is no longer correct. Can anyone please let me know if his company still exists, and how to call him.
419-577-2341 no longer works
419-668-5986 no longer works
He hasn't had any activity on Facebook since 2016.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Will Copeland - West Melbourne Florida on Monday, August 14, 2017 - 01:23 pm:

Larry passed a few years ago, Seems the kids sold out to Mac's. Iv heard the product isn't up to Larry's standards anymore. Im glad I bought extras when he was still with us. I loved his warrante, 100% as long as he was alive! I do have an e mail address for one of his son Dayrl. Its a few years old but you can try. its mralternator66@yahoo.com

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Jablonski on Monday, August 14, 2017 - 01:43 pm:

Daryl Becker has been servicing 6V alternators.

He has disassociated himself due to his brother's shenanigans.

Daryl will help if he still has access to the correct parts your unit needs.

Bob J.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Nevada Bob Middleton on Monday, August 14, 2017 - 10:53 pm:

This might help
Buckeye auto electric
18800 USA 5561

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Nevada Bob Middleton on Monday, August 14, 2017 - 10:54 pm:

Oh cryd extra 8 sorry

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration