1911 torpedo floor mats UPDATE

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: 1911 torpedo floor mats UPDATE
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By R.V. Anderson on Monday, August 14, 2017 - 12:45 pm:

To date, we've only received deposits from a little more than half of those who committed to purchasing a mat. We need to have all of them in before moving forward. If you have already sent your deposit, thank you! If you have not, PLEASE send it in as soon you possibly can. I am hoping to have these by Hershey but we're rapidly running out of time for that to happen.

If you sent your deposit but have not received a receipt, or if you have any other questions, please PM me at the address below.

Thanks!

rvmodeltATnetsyncDOTnet

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Walter Higgins on Monday, August 14, 2017 - 07:56 pm:

Come on everybody. Stick a pry bar in your wallet and pay the man! I want to be able to pick up my mat at Hershey.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By R.V. Anderson on Tuesday, August 15, 2017 - 09:54 am:

Ttp!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Daniel Snell on Tuesday, August 15, 2017 - 10:00 pm:

Randall, are you making the correct style rear floor mat for the 1909 Touring with the black carpet and the hold down snaps by chance?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By R.V. Anderson on Wednesday, August 16, 2017 - 12:19 pm:

No; just the torpedo mats. They're trouble enough!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By R.V. Anderson on Saturday, August 19, 2017 - 10:51 am:

BUMP!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Todd Manoff on Sunday, September 17, 2017 - 08:56 pm:

Dear Randall,
Would you happen to know if the Torpedo floor mat is the same mat used for the Open Runabout or were there different?
Thanks for the info.
Todd

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration