Cartoon Help

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Cartoon Help
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dana A. Crosby in Glendale, Az on Monday, August 14, 2017 - 09:35 pm:

Does anyone know the artist who drew these? I think I found them on the forum, but my memory is a bit flaky lately. I would like to contact the artist off the forum if possible. Thanks

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By G.R.Cheshire on Tuesday, August 15, 2017 - 08:18 am:

Those look suspiciously like Disney Cell sketches of Lizzie from CARS but I don't know. Those are really cool

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Tuesday, August 15, 2017 - 09:16 am:

http://sparklyeverafter.com/art-of-animation-lobby/

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dana A. Crosby in Glendale, Az on Tuesday, August 15, 2017 - 01:40 pm:

Thanks Mark

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Tuesday, August 15, 2017 - 01:48 pm:

You're welcome.

So, how did I find this out? I right clicked on one of the pictures and did a Google search for the image. Google then listed all the web pages that contained that image.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Matt cwynar on Tuesday, August 15, 2017 - 05:33 pm:

They are from Disney. They are early sketches of Lizzie. They are done by Bud Luckey. They show them on page 47 of "The art of Cars" by Michael Wallis.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Henry Petrino in Modesto, CA on Tuesday, August 15, 2017 - 06:17 pm:

Lizzie is one of my favorite characters in the movie Cars. Thanks to my 3 year old grandson I've seen it many times. :-)

It's nice to see her here!

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration