Model T Tool Used to Install Front Wheel Hub Bearing Races

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Model T Tool Used to Install Front Wheel Hub Bearing Races
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ron Patterson-Nicholasville, Kentucky on Tuesday, August 15, 2017 - 10:09 am:

What can any of you experts tell me about a tool shown in Ford Service Bulletins (I think) that allows you to install both front wheel hub bearing races at the same time?
Any information would be helpful. Ford "Z" number or a link to a photo?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ed in California on Tuesday, August 15, 2017 - 10:24 am:

I think is t was 3-z-2316 or maybe 5-z-313 here is a pic from a previous thread

http://www.mtfca.com/discus/messages/506218/585868.html?1447353284

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ron Patterson-Nicholasville, Kentucky on Tuesday, August 15, 2017 - 10:38 am:

Can anyone tell me where that photo (Fig.27)came from?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Hatch on Tuesday, August 15, 2017 - 12:03 pm:

Ron: I think that is a Service Bulletin about the tool. Dan

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By JD, Wichita, KS on Tuesday, August 15, 2017 - 12:56 pm:

1921 Service Bulletin
Page 142
Figure 233

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration