Fan belt for nims water pump.

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Fan belt for nims water pump.
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Daniel Kraft on Tuesday, August 15, 2017 - 03:12 pm:

What length fan belt do I need for a nims water pump?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Tuesday, August 15, 2017 - 03:14 pm:

Whatever length the string is when you mock it all up. :-)

foghorn

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Daniel Kraft on Tuesday, August 15, 2017 - 03:29 pm:

That's plan B, which will soon become plan A. I had some free time and was thinking of making a leather belt before I tore into my car

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Eckensviller - Thunder Bay, ON on Tuesday, August 15, 2017 - 04:21 pm:

My car is bone stock up front (far as I know) and my vendor of choice still politely wouldn't let me order a belt until I measured. There's just too much variability there when you consider a couple different pulley sizes manufactured and different means of adjusting tension, then throw an aftermarket water pump in...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Nevada Bob Middleton on Tuesday, August 15, 2017 - 11:07 pm:

My motor with Nimms pump i used the longest belt i could find and that barely fits

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration