Barn find

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Barn find
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Chady on Tuesday, August 15, 2017 - 06:23 pm:

I'm helping a friend clean out an old barn and we've found some pretty cool stuff. Today I found a box of KW coil springs. 50 pairs, brand new in the package. This is the first thing I have found that is T related.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James G Fisher III Peachtree City, GA on Tuesday, August 15, 2017 - 07:36 pm:

Very cool. Can we have pictures so we all can kick ourselves for not being there. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Chady on Tuesday, August 15, 2017 - 09:36 pm:

Once I get time to download to the computer. The other thing I found was a quart of Auto and Carriage Varnish. Black Body and Fender Enamel. Still liquid in the can!

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration