Seeking 24 coupe

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Seeking 24 coupe
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By tommy coffey on Wednesday, August 16, 2017 - 09:23 am:

I know this is a long shot but--- Someone had a 1924 coupe for sale at the Autofair in Charlotte NC , back in April. The car was on a trailer, in the outside field. I believe the seller was from South Carolina, not sure about that, though. I would very much like to find the owner/seller and buy that car. Anybody able to help? Thanks.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By tommy coffey on Wednesday, August 16, 2017 - 09:27 am:

Oh yeah, the car had bumpers on it (yuck) and added on turn signals. Both of these would quickly be removed if I buy the car.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By tommy coffey on Wednesday, September 06, 2017 - 05:59 pm:

The fall Autofair is this weekend. The seller might have the car back there if it did not sale in the spring. Idon't think I will be able to go though. I can't imagine being able to get around in my wheelchair. I had hoped that a local T lover would be able to hook me up with the owner/seller but no luck so far.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration