1926 coupe seat back problem

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: 1926 coupe seat back problem
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By mike mclean pefferlaw ontario canada on Wednesday, August 16, 2017 - 11:26 pm:

starting to put the seat in my coupe i put the seat back in and the hook on the back is about a inch above the parcel shelve can anyone tell me how high the seat back is above the shelve or is there some who has the measurements for the frame work thanks mike

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James A Bartsch on Thursday, August 17, 2017 - 09:11 am:

Mike: This link may help, all the best, jb
http://www.mtfca.com/discus/messages/331880/406339.html?1386704070

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By mike mclean pefferlaw ontario canada on Thursday, August 17, 2017 - 09:30 am:

thanks james now i know what missing for the shelve need to make one from that link i see there are different ways they made then

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Terry Woods, Richmond, Texas on Thursday, August 17, 2017 - 11:45 am:

If I am correct, there was, and is, a small amount of difference between the package shelf for a 26 body and a 27 body. I used a 26 shelf with modifications in my 27. I have a 27 shelf, but won't go to the trouble of changing it out, now.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration