TOURING PATCH PANELS

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: TOURING PATCH PANELS
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Paul Sherman Tacoma WA on Thursday, August 17, 2017 - 10:35 am:

1923 Touring
Does anyone sell patch panels for the area below the rear doors? (both sides) I have looked at most catalogs and can't seem to find them.
Thank you, Paul in Tacoma

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Philip thompson on Thursday, August 17, 2017 - 01:21 pm:

yes langs has them page 219 in their paper catalog
item number s148
philip

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Philip thompson on Thursday, August 17, 2017 - 01:22 pm:

yes langs has them item number s148
philip

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Paul Sherman Tacoma WA on Thursday, August 17, 2017 - 03:16 pm:

Thank you. I just place my order with Lang's

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration