Interior in my 24 touring

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Interior in my 24 touring
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Philip thompson on Thursday, August 17, 2017 - 03:46 pm:

got my classtique kit mostly in and i am very happy with the results.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Rogers - South of the Adirondacks on Thursday, August 17, 2017 - 03:55 pm:

Looks good from here!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James G Fisher III Peachtree City, GA on Thursday, August 17, 2017 - 04:35 pm:

Looks very good. I just did a 24 Roadster interior and it wasn't easy, couldn't imagine doing 2 seats.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Duey_C on Friday, August 18, 2017 - 11:52 pm:

Philip, that does look good!
My turn is coming on the 18 Runabout. :-)
Silly question maybe, is it comfy?
The only proper interior I've ever sat on is in an original 25 TT and that ain't that great. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Smith, Lomita, California on Saturday, August 19, 2017 - 09:50 am:

Are you sure that is a Classtique kit???????

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Philip thompson on Saturday, August 19, 2017 - 05:54 pm:

It sits great drove about 10 miles today. I am positive that is a classtique kit why?

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration