Another Spammer

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Another Spammer
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Terry & Sharon Miller, Westminster, CO on Thursday, August 17, 2017 - 04:47 pm:

Seems there may be another spammer posting in the forum again.

Do NOT go to his web addresses or click on his links. You don't know what the motives are but they sure can't be good if he's posting here.

Good Luck,
Terry

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dick Lodge - St Louis MO on Thursday, August 17, 2017 - 05:07 pm:

Terry, I assume you're referring to the thread on "How much is my website worth?" Considering the source, I'd guess not a whole lot.... :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Thursday, August 17, 2017 - 05:11 pm:

What about the one promoting his buddy's "stock photos" website? I wasn't willing to check it out. but maybe two spammers?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dick Lodge - St Louis MO on Thursday, August 17, 2017 - 05:40 pm:

Uh.... Wayne, it's the same guy. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Terry & Sharon Miller, Westminster, CO on Thursday, August 17, 2017 - 10:57 pm:

Gentlemen,

You are right on the money.

Thanks for staying on top of things.

Terry

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By George n LakeOzark,Missourah on Thursday, August 17, 2017 - 11:38 pm:

I saw that this morning and immediately sent off a not to Chris and it was gone within 30 mins.
THANK YOU CHRIS !!!
George n L.O.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration