FJ - Spending a few days in Spokane, WA - visited Antique Auto Ranch today ..... :-)

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: FJ - Spending a few days in Spokane, WA - visited Antique Auto Ranch today ..... :-)
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freighter Jim on Thursday, August 17, 2017 - 07:06 pm:

In Spokane thru Monday - waiting on a 1915 Touring T I have to pick up - paid a brief visit to Antique Auto Ranch .....

It is rather warm in Spokane ......

Came across Hwy 12 from Kalispell, MT yesterday - it was rather warm there as well - Libby, MT was mid 90's .....

FreighTer Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freighter Jim on Thursday, August 17, 2017 - 10:23 pm:

FreighTer Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Friday, August 18, 2017 - 12:43 am:

FJ, Is our friend Burger there and doing okay?
Or is that one that should not be asked?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freighter Jim on Friday, August 18, 2017 - 12:54 am:

I called him earlier today - he is keeping busy.

I had planned on leaving tomorrow but the 1915 Touring T needs a little more work.

Going to try & meet with Da' Burger .......

FreighTer Jim

(Message edited by enclosed_ford_transport on August 18, 2017)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Duey_C on Friday, August 18, 2017 - 01:41 am:

FJ, if you meet up with that ol' so and so, would you tell him "Hey Burger." from this Minnesotan?
Thank you.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary Schreiber- Santa Isabel Ecuador on Friday, August 18, 2017 - 11:23 am:

LOL, give burger my best regards

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By FreighTer Jim on Friday, August 18, 2017 - 11:35 am:

Will do ..... :-)

Got this in the trailer to keep me company ....

FreighTer Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ron Horton, Utah on Friday, August 18, 2017 - 11:39 am:

I donít always agree with Burger, but I miss his posts. Tell him itís time to get up off the ground and get back on the horse!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dick Fischer - Arroyo Grande, CA on Friday, August 18, 2017 - 11:42 am:

FJ, If you are hauling a Model T in your trailer, do you still get an urge to make frequent ice cream stops ? Or does that only happen when one is actually driving a T ?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By FreighTer Jim on Friday, August 18, 2017 - 12:00 pm:

Dick,

I ALWAYS stop for good food !

Talked to Da' Burger this morning & passed along hellos ...

Gonna look around for things to do for the next few days in Spokane - Coeur d'Alene - Sandpoint ......

I used to live in Post Falls, ID back in the early 80's.

This is a nice area to kill time in - just wish it was a little cooler .....

FreighTer Jim

(Message edited by enclosed_ford_transport on August 18, 2017)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Friday, August 18, 2017 - 02:52 pm:

Hey FJ! Now you "Cadillacin'"!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dean Kiefer - Adams, MN on Friday, August 18, 2017 - 05:12 pm:

I heard the reason Burger has not been on the Forum is because he spent several days polishing his TT Truck and then went to every car show he could find in the Tri-state area and then on his free time he has been installing vinyl siding on his house and shop.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dick Fischer - Arroyo Grande, CA on Friday, August 18, 2017 - 06:05 pm:

Dean, You're pulling out all the stops trying to get the Burger to post, aren't you ?

But you left out the part where he was busy using his TT to haul all those glass insulators to the dump.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dean Kiefer - Adams, MN on Friday, August 18, 2017 - 06:08 pm:

Good one Dick, I never thought of that.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By FreighTer Jim on Saturday, August 19, 2017 - 02:35 pm:

I have some room to haul parts from Antique Auto Ranch in Spokane to Indiana - North Carolina - Tennessee- Illinois ......

FreighTer Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Fred Dimock, Newfields NH, USA on Saturday, August 19, 2017 - 05:02 pm:

This is the kind of thread that makes me happy I am connected to the T world.
I haven't personally met most of you but I feel that we are all connected.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By FreighTer Jim on Saturday, August 19, 2017 - 05:31 pm:

Fred,

We are all one big dysfunctional family that somehow manages to get along.

Just had lunch with Da' Burger ...

He looks good - he has been busy with contracting work.

FreighTer Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By tim moore, "Island City" MI on Saturday, August 19, 2017 - 09:15 pm:

I would bring a sack lunch and not order off the menu.

Tim Moore

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration