Joined the mtfca today

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Joined the mtfca today
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Philip thompson on Friday, August 18, 2017 - 04:13 pm:

thought i would become a card carrying member.
i have certainly received more than the 40.00
dues in information. is there a list of members?
philip

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Duey_C on Friday, August 18, 2017 - 11:49 pm:

Philip, I'm glad you joined and hope you're very happy with your choice to do so.
I know I am but I just joined this last January or so.
Goll dang it, that touring looks good!
And now you have the interior in. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Susan Yaeger on Saturday, August 19, 2017 - 07:51 am:

Phil, we are glad to have you as a member of the MTFCA and it was good to talk to you on Friday. Connecting with local chapters near you is the best way to enjoy your hobby. Check the Home page of the website for Chapter listings and contacts. You can also drop me an email and I can generate a list of members by zip codes near you. Susan@mtfca.com

Thanks for joining!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Don - Conroe, TX on Saturday, August 19, 2017 - 08:40 am:

I need to join up.

Like you, I've received far more than the dues amount in help and enjoyment.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Saturday, August 19, 2017 - 09:03 am:

Don, I agree. It also helps keep the museum and website going. Wish everybody on here would join. But it's an individual's choice and I respect that.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration