What is it?

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: What is it?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Grabowski on Friday, August 18, 2017 - 08:16 pm:

Anyone see this tool before or know what it is? It's about 4ft. Long

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ed Baudoux Grayling Michigan on Friday, August 18, 2017 - 08:29 pm:

Bending tool, for the T front axle? To adjust caster?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Gregush Portland Oregon on Friday, August 18, 2017 - 08:47 pm:

I was thinking the same thing but I think the shape is all wrong to do that job on a T. (At least as an on the car repair)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Grabowski on Friday, August 18, 2017 - 08:51 pm:

I tried it on my 24 and it did catch the axle and could put pressure on it, but it is wider than the axle. Maybe for a different (larger) one.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration