4 hours left on Tbay. '14

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: 4 hours left on Tbay. '14
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Saturday, August 19, 2017 - 09:43 am:

Wow, this one's gonna get away with no bids, no reserve for only $11K? Crap if it was on this side of the Mississippi I'd be on it now! There was someone who posted on here pining for a brass, I even responded, but of course forgot who it was and what thread! Hope he sees this in time, for the chance of a life time!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/1914-Ford-Model-T-/332341507222?hash=item4d6118f496:g:bI 0AAOSwUjpZj0hN&vxp=mtr

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Saturday, August 19, 2017 - 10:45 am:

Looks like a great deal. It's amazing there have been no bids.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Codman on Saturday, August 19, 2017 - 11:36 am:

Looks nice, but I'm not bidding on a car that's 3,000 miles away. A minor point - is there something odd about the top/windshield junction?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary Schreiber- Santa Isabel Ecuador on Saturday, August 19, 2017 - 11:49 am:

John, in a previous thread about this car it was stated the top was installed backwards. Possibly what you are seeing?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Joseph Kowalczyk on Saturday, August 19, 2017 - 02:34 pm:

Just sold in the last second...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Fred Dimock, Newfields NH, USA on Saturday, August 19, 2017 - 04:47 pm:

Awww shucks!

I was going to give him an offer after the solar eclipse.

I guess it is snooze you loose!

As I get older I am doing a lot of snoozing

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration