Public thank you to Michael Pawelek

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Public thank you to Michael Pawelek
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Scott Conger on Saturday, August 19, 2017 - 05:24 pm:

Folks, I want you all to know what a really great guy Michael is. I've seen him post for a long time and has always been a measured and helpful forum participant. I just had a terrific experience with the gentleman this week and wanted to acknowledge that fact.

Thank you Michael

scott

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Terry Woods, Richmond, Texas on Sunday, August 20, 2017 - 02:20 am:

Gee, are you talking about Michael? Is this a tongue and cheek, slam? Wow. I don't know the details of this, but Michael is as nice a gentleman and T guy as I've ever met. It sure doesn't fit the description of the Micheal Pawelek that I know.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Terry Woods, Richmond, Texas on Monday, August 21, 2017 - 12:40 am:

Scott, after reading your post again, I realized you weren't 'slamming' Michael, but giving him an "Atta Boy". Gee, I'm sorry. I took it as a put down when I first read it.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Scott Conger on Monday, August 21, 2017 - 12:39 pm:

Terry

It was indeed an "atta boy" and you are right, Michael is as nice a gentleman and T guy as I have ever met as well.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration