Off topic bar spreader

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Off topic bar spreader
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Menzies on Sunday, August 20, 2017 - 03:07 am:

I was looking through an Alcatraz Escape magazine and an inmate made this tool to spread the bars to escape.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Leo van Stirum on Sunday, August 20, 2017 - 04:37 pm:

He must have been a T owner, it looks amazingly like a Spoke Jack !

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Stanley L Brown Drury, MA on Sunday, August 20, 2017 - 08:06 pm:

I have a set of two spreaders used to install chevy V8 exhaust manifold.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Stephen, South Texas on Sunday, August 20, 2017 - 11:19 pm:

I wonder how he turned the nut. A wrench would be a necessity.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Eckensviller - Thunder Bay, ON on Monday, August 21, 2017 - 11:39 am:

I would think if you could make and own that bar spreader in prison having (or making) a wrench would be no big deal.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration