FJ - Stump Me Sunday aka Oscure Sunday aka Pre Ecliptical Conundrum Sunday

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: FJ - Stump Me Sunday aka Oscure Sunday aka Pre Ecliptical Conundrum Sunday
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By FreighTer Jim on Sunday, August 20, 2017 - 03:37 pm:

Yes .....

Look at the threads ......

FreighTer Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Fred Dimock, Newfields NH, USA on Sunday, August 20, 2017 - 07:28 pm:

I am having a conundrum fit over this thus I am going to find a safe zone with coloring books and puppies so I don't melt down.
Where is my mommy when I need her?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By kep on Monday, August 21, 2017 - 05:07 am:

what?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert G. Hester Jr., Riverview, FL on Monday, August 21, 2017 - 11:24 am:

Hey Fred, when you get to the safe zone it'll probably be full of snowflakes taking up all the puppies and kitties and color books. You can treat the eclipse the way I plan to. Just ignore it and don't look up. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Humphrey on Monday, August 21, 2017 - 02:14 pm:

Well I did it again,,, here I set in a darkened bar with a cold on in my hand ... and missed it again...oh well, I will have another reason to visit the bar again in 7yrs....LOL.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration