FJ encounter

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: FJ encounter
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Carnegie Spokane, WA on Monday, August 21, 2017 - 03:34 pm:

Freighter Jim just left with a 1915 touring. What a pleasant experience dealing with him! We are lucky to have someone like him in our hobby.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gene Carrothers Huntington Beach on Monday, August 21, 2017 - 04:44 pm:

Great to have guys like FJ around when you need them.

Thanks FJ.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By FreighTer Jim on Monday, August 21, 2017 - 06:34 pm:

Tom,

The pleasure was mine.

I hope to attend a Montana 500 Race someday.

That 1915 you worked on sure is a nice T.

FreighTer Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerry Kramer on Monday, August 21, 2017 - 09:38 pm:

Sure hope the Ford and the Caddy get along with each other on the trip to Indiana.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By FreighTer Jim on Monday, August 21, 2017 - 09:56 pm:

Jerry,

They are " facing it off " in the trailer ...... :-)

This T has character - I think you will like it.

Stopped for the day in Missoula - solar eclipse & road construction made for slow going today ...

FreighTer Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Tuesday, August 22, 2017 - 09:29 am:

Ditto what Gene Carrothers said above! Had a great time with FJ last year when he "took away" my '15 Touring to a warmer home in Texas! Seems like '15s and Jim just gravitate to each other! :-)

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration