Tire saver jacks again

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Tire saver jacks again
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By tommy coffey on Monday, August 21, 2017 - 06:59 pm:

I would like to build a set of tire saver/ hub jacks. While my broken hip is healing, I have some time on my hands. Sometime back, 2013 I think, there was a discussion on here about them. Steve Jelf posted a pic of the kind I have in mind. I would like, very much to have some more pics and the dimensions on them. Thank You.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By George Mills_Cherry Hill NJ on Monday, August 21, 2017 - 07:42 pm:

http://www.mtfca.com/discus/messages/331880/404572.html?1385911783

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By tommy coffey on Tuesday, August 22, 2017 - 05:47 am:

thanks George. Thats the discussion that I was looking at. The ones that Steve Jelf showed are the ones I like.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mario Brossard on Tuesday, August 22, 2017 - 09:40 am:

Hey Tommy, If you build couple other set, I'M interesting to buy a complete set for sure. I love the tool.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Tuesday, August 22, 2017 - 09:48 am:

Here's a little different set of tire saver jacks.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration