Dirk Regter World Tour "Back on the Road Again"

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Dirk Regter World Tour "Back on the Road Again"
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Warren Henderson, Dunbarton, NH on Tuesday, August 22, 2017 - 07:59 am:

Congratulations Dirk and Trudy, it is great news to hear your “back on the Road again”!!!! I love the video and the music.

Happy motoring and safe driving.

Warren Henderson

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uHSZ51hkOV0&feature=youtu.be

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Tuesday, August 22, 2017 - 08:18 am:

Dirk with Don Lang at Hershey, 2013.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Walker, NW AR on Tuesday, August 22, 2017 - 09:13 am:

That's great news! I was heartbroken when they had the wreck and am glad to hear that they are able to resume the trip. That was a major rebuild!

Godspeed!

(Message edited by coupelet on August 22, 2017)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Keith Buckley on Wednesday, August 23, 2017 - 02:22 am:

I can't believe it has been two years. Good luck to them.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Wednesday, August 23, 2017 - 03:22 am:

Two years?! I know I am losing track of time, but?
Glad they are back on the road again!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Warwick Landy Traralgon Australia on Wednesday, August 23, 2017 - 04:27 am:

I look forward to maybe travelling with them for awhile and showing them some great touring roads in the State of Victoria, Australia.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ashley Lang on Wednesday, August 23, 2017 - 01:59 pm:

Such an amazing trip! I can't imagine meeting an elephant in a Model T! Can anyone post the website to follow the journey? I am hanging on every mile!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Wednesday, August 23, 2017 - 02:14 pm:

http://www.tfordworldtour.org/

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration