Awesome service from Lang's

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Awesome service from Lang's
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mario Brossard on Tuesday, August 22, 2017 - 09:50 am:

I would like to thanks' Lang's folks. I ordered couple items and missing only one item, but unfortunately a kind of item you really need... First time happening in 9 years with them. They send back to me the item missing at no charge and no shipping cost for me. I really appreciated their trust and also their service is awesome! Sometimes is important to highlight good service and nice customer experience. For sure I will continue buying at Lang's. Also, what I like, is a family company and we feel part of it.

Cheers,

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Aldrich Orting Wa on Tuesday, August 22, 2017 - 10:02 am:

One of several great suppliers of Model T parts.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Sean Butler Huntington Beach, CA on Tuesday, August 22, 2017 - 10:21 am:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James G Fisher III Peachtree City, GA on Tuesday, August 22, 2017 - 10:47 am:

I agree. Langs has done me well many times over, even called me when I ordered wrong part and taught me what I needed. They made that repair painless.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By FreighTer Jim on Tuesday, August 22, 2017 - 10:57 am:

The Don Of The MTFCA ....... :-)

FreighTer Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Doolittle on Tuesday, August 22, 2017 - 10:59 am:

Mario- that's business as it's supposed to be. I'm glad that you got treated well because it could have gone the other way.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Codman on Tuesday, August 22, 2017 - 11:08 am:

I'm actually on the phone (hold) with them right now. Great people to deal with.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Tuesday, August 22, 2017 - 02:17 pm:

Couldn't agree more!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By tommy coffey on Tuesday, August 22, 2017 - 02:26 pm:

I have bought a lot of parts from Lang's since I bought my '21 Touring last September. The service has always been great.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By gary hammond-Forest, Va on Wednesday, August 23, 2017 - 05:55 pm:

They just took care of me, they were $30.00 LESS on the wheel puller I needed, assistance AFTER the sale was forthcoming. I also had a question about a part, he immediately checked a used axle in his hands, and I had my answer THEN. Excellent bunch. Thanks!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert Brough on Wednesday, August 23, 2017 - 09:04 pm:

They backordered one nickle wire wheel hub from a set of 5 and when I called about it, they said they would ship it at n/c when it came in. I wanted to make it worth their while and added a brake light switch to the order.

They shipped both at n/c on the s/h, just the cost of the switch.

It's tough to throw the other guys some business when you get treated well.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Don - Conroe, TX on Wednesday, August 23, 2017 - 09:09 pm:

They've been nothing but spectacular with me as well.

I've been in the old car hobby for decades and have dealt with all kinds of vendors and Lang's is right there at the top in all the areas in which a distributor needs to excel (price, quality, service, value, etc).

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ron in Central Massachusetts on Thursday, August 24, 2017 - 08:34 am:

Been a customer for 15+ years and there is simply none better than Lang's! The fact that they are 20-minutes away from me is just a bonus. :-)

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration