Old boot

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Old boot
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Joe Voller (Aitkin MN) on Tuesday, August 22, 2017 - 11:54 am:

Just picked up a old but not to crusty top boot at a swap meet.Not sure what it fits but I remembered someone was look for an old one because the Repo's were not built right. If someone needed photos and measurement let me know and I will Try to help out. Also was a back panel with a top it has two small 5" X 8" metal framed windows oval in shape With my limited knowledge T have no idea what they are for.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Jorgensen, Batavia, IL on Tuesday, August 22, 2017 - 03:25 pm:

Yes, I would be interested in photos and dimensions of your top boot.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Joe Voller (Aitkin MN) on Tuesday, August 22, 2017 - 09:47 pm:

Will try to get them posted out this weekend, My Daughter that knows how to do it is getting married Saturday, I will try to work it in. T stuff is important.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Smith, Lomita, California on Wednesday, August 23, 2017 - 10:56 am:

Sounds like the other piece is the back panel for a '23-24 top.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration