Tucker spoke tightner

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Tucker spoke tightner
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Joe Atkins on Tuesday, August 22, 2017 - 12:53 pm:

Hello, Went to an auction this past weekend and part of the pile that I bought had a wooden box. Inside the box are some tools and what looks like washers. It says "Tucker Spoke Tightner" on the inside of the box. Is there any value to this? I am assuming it does what it says it does and tightens spokes?
Thanks for any information you can give me. Joe

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bruce Compton on Tuesday, August 22, 2017 - 12:59 pm:

Joe : If it's what I think, I'm looking to buy one to tighten up two wheels on my '25. Can you post a picture? Bruce

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Tuesday, August 22, 2017 - 09:05 pm:

Here's the ACCESSORY OF THE DAY post on these from the 2010 Forum.

http://www.mtfca.com/discus/messages/118802/122781.html

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration