Brake lining

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Brake lining
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Stephen D Heatherly on Tuesday, August 22, 2017 - 11:32 pm:

I would like to try green gripper brake lining on my large drum accessory cleavland brakes. Mcmaster carr has it but only in sheets. My bands are 1 3/4 wide and I think the lining is 1/8 thick but, I need to measure to be sure. Does anybody know where I can find the lining in strips?

Stephen

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Killecut on Wednesday, August 23, 2017 - 06:41 am:

Any large brake specialty business will have it.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kevin Whelihan Danbury, WI on Wednesday, August 23, 2017 - 06:49 am:

Check with Chaffin's Garage. Last I heard they sold it.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Tomaso - Longbranch,WA on Wednesday, August 23, 2017 - 10:49 am:

I just ordered (and received) 3/16" x 1 & 1/4" green grabber in specified lengths - sold by the foot.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration