Reproduction Carb Float Valve Question

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Reproduction Carb Float Valve Question
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Hatch on Wednesday, August 23, 2017 - 05:41 am:

Are the new NH Float all metal valve needles still leaking out of the box? Is the finish on the needle any better than it was a few years ago? Dan

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Andy Loso St Joseph, MN on Wednesday, August 23, 2017 - 06:49 am:

It is my understanding, they are no longer being made. I never had an issue with them. They just needed a little fiddling to work properly.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Smith, Lomita, California on Wednesday, August 23, 2017 - 10:23 am:

I sold the last batch to Langs.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Hatch on Wednesday, August 23, 2017 - 03:41 pm:

Larry, That answers that. I know they are correct. Thanks Larry. Dan.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration