Sambuca is running great

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Sambuca is running great
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Warren Henderson, Dunbarton, NH on Wednesday, August 23, 2017 - 05:20 pm:

So why was I stuck on a lawn mower all afternoon, instead of exercising Sambuca????

Happy motoring,

Warren

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KXtcaL1CQKY

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jeff Perkins / St. Croix Valley Mn on Wednesday, August 23, 2017 - 05:30 pm:

When you figure out how to cut the grass with Sambuca you will be everyone's hero!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Grabowski on Wednesday, August 23, 2017 - 11:09 pm:

Let the mowing begin!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Warren Henderson, Dunbarton, NH on Thursday, August 24, 2017 - 08:15 am:

Jeff, looks like some great Model T touring in the St. Croix Valley, so I would think you might want to spend more time driving that great look '24 touring than mowing your lawn with your Ts.

John, back in January of '94 I was in training with ConWay Central Express and they sent me to Tawas City for a week (I don't think they like me, but they did send my friend Gary Richards to Alpena that same week, so I guess they liked him less) man was it cold. I didn't see any Model Ts nor did I see any grass, but Thank you for giving me a great idea.

Jeff & John, my only question is that by adding my Husqvarna Z248F with it's 23hp Briggs & Stratton engine would that help when climbing hills????

Happy motoring,

Warren

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Thursday, August 24, 2017 - 08:33 am:

Gotta love photoshop! That was cool John! Hunter looks right at home on Sambuca. "Hurry up dad, I aint got all day"!! :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Warren Henderson, Dunbarton, NH on Friday, August 25, 2017 - 10:35 am:

Tim, Hunter doesn't like to have me out of his sight.

Happy motoring,

Warren

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration