Free prize form MTFCA

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Free prize form MTFCA
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Moorehead on Wednesday, August 23, 2017 - 08:55 pm:

While visiting this sight tonight, I got a pop up saying I just got a $50 gift certificate simply by answering a few questions!
Is this for real or is someone up to no good?
Tom

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Schultz_Sheboygan,WI on Wednesday, August 23, 2017 - 09:12 pm:

I would say no good

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James A. Golden on Wednesday, August 23, 2017 - 09:34 pm:

Usually the last question is, "what is your annual income?"

This is the only one they really want you to answer.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Henry Petrino in Modesto, CA on Wednesday, August 23, 2017 - 09:40 pm:

I'm with Dan and James. Stay away from them.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert G. Hester Jr., Riverview, FL on Thursday, August 24, 2017 - 01:25 am:

You mean to say that Nigerian in the UK ain't gonna pay me 7.6 million as soon as I send him $10,000? Rats! I was afraid that was to good to be true. :-(

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Vern (Vieux Carre) on Thursday, August 24, 2017 - 03:23 am:

Tom,
You better run a virus scan on your computer, also a malware scan. And if you are paranoid, change your passwords, documenting them. I have never seen a popup on this site before except for the image loader app. I have to support people every week who think they fell for something.
Vern

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By G.R.Cheshire on Thursday, August 24, 2017 - 06:34 am:

Tom: I am strongly in Vern's corner on this one you have picked up a virus or malware probably from E-mail or a site you were directed to that sounded interesting. Be safe a thorough virus scan and malware scan are in order.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration