Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: New member
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Philip thompson on Wednesday, August 23, 2017 - 10:03 pm:

Got my first issue of the vintage ford and a cool sticker today. I am working hard on my top for my 24 touring so I can make old fashioned farmers day
In silk hope nc on labor day.the tarheel t's always tour to that show and I would like to make it and talk to those guys about joining their chapter.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Coiro on Wednesday, August 23, 2017 - 11:21 pm:

Welcome aboard!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Vaughn - Lincoln, NE on Thursday, August 24, 2017 - 01:25 am:

Welcome!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Duey_C on Thursday, August 24, 2017 - 01:52 am:

:-) You got your copy of Vintage Ford already?
Awesome!
I put my round mtfca (NO-imagination Duane thinks about what to call it) emblem in a Ford "O" tail lamp as I thought it looks very cool. It's a sticker? Cool. Fits perfectly.
That's awesome Philip. :-)
If I haven't said before like the other fellas? Welcome. You have a great looking T. :-)

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration