Troll

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Troll
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Hal Davis-SE Georgia on Thursday, August 24, 2017 - 07:35 am:

Funny how a troll likes to come on here and accuse others of being a troll.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Thursday, August 24, 2017 - 08:22 am:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kenneth W DeLong on Thursday, August 24, 2017 - 08:45 am:

It sounds and looks like me but i ain't got no ear ring!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ed Baudoux Grayling Michigan on Thursday, August 24, 2017 - 09:19 am:

Bud, you ain't foolin' me. I've met the Mrs.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Zachary Dillinger - Charlotte, MI on Thursday, August 24, 2017 - 09:23 am:

Trolls wither and die when the attention stops. I wish people would stop posting in that thread and just let the man / bot / whatever fade away to obscurity where he belongs.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Walter Higgins on Thursday, August 24, 2017 - 09:30 am:

"Funny how a troll likes to come on here and accuse others of being a troll."

I think the word for that is "projectionism". Probably falls into the class of a mental disorder on some level.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Thursday, August 24, 2017 - 09:34 am:

Zachary, you're right. But then, once in a while, I for one like a good fight! LOL.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By john hardiman on Thursday, August 24, 2017 - 11:16 am:

The guy is in titled to his opinion! Don't read the thread. I have read it no big deal. Why make an issue of it.

Just because he does not think like you, why as Archie says, do you want to "stifle" his opinion?

Why, for the good of the club? If so, what are you looking for a "work party".

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kenneth W DeLong on Thursday, August 24, 2017 - 11:31 am:

I missed the thread but I thought the picture looked like me as I have 8 toes 6 fingers, and 2 thumbs! Ed as I tell everyone, never ask a woman from Wheeler anything!!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By FreighTer Jim on Thursday, August 24, 2017 - 11:59 am:

John,

The person in question joined August 20th - started a thread seeking assistance asking about a door - posted last on that thread on August 22nd.

Then that person started the Model T Attack Thread ....

I agree with your views - at the same time if a person joins a public forum seeking information & then attacks the subject matter upon which the forum is based - that person should be prepared for other public forum members to express their views about them ......

FreighTer Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerry VanOoteghem - SE Michigan on Thursday, August 24, 2017 - 01:03 pm:

John,

He is not any more entitled to express his opinion, than we are to express ours.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Thursday, August 24, 2017 - 02:00 pm:

"...what are you looking for a "work party".

Yes! Come and help me put this car together!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Rogers - South of the Adirondacks on Thursday, August 24, 2017 - 02:02 pm:

Hal, I was thinking the same thing...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Charlie B actually in Toms River N.J. on Thursday, August 24, 2017 - 03:04 pm:

56 posts since the 20th. of August? When he signed up? I'd say he needs a hobby but I think he found one.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Thursday, August 24, 2017 - 03:40 pm:

My first thought when I saw this thread was "Which one of about three recent posters are you all referring to?" If, in fact, all here are referring to the one F J alludes to? I quite agree.
I had some suspicions due to his writing style, however he did ask some good and legitimate questions. So, I tried to make nice and answer some of them. After that, he just tried baiting for a confrontation. Yep. Troll. No more responses to him planned for me.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tony Bowker, Ramona, CA on Thursday, August 24, 2017 - 04:46 pm:

Great idea to open a new thread, much better than moving a hardly intelligible and derogatory thread to the top. Let's hope it just drifts down and away.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Hal Davis-SE Georgia on Thursday, August 24, 2017 - 05:01 pm:

Yeah, that'd be the one.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By john hardiman on Thursday, August 24, 2017 - 10:36 pm:

Exactly, FTJ, everyone has an opinion!

Do I agree with him or matter of fact you? I will keep my opinion to myself rather than venting on other posters thoughts regarding any particular subject other than their knowledge of the Model T.

I seek peoples expertise who have experienced what I have yet too. Look at my profile. I have not been called junior since I was a kid. LOL!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By john hardiman on Thursday, August 24, 2017 - 10:49 pm:

Addendum:

Oh, forgot! Steve would love to participate. I am very lonely here in Massachusetts regarding the T community.

However, not looking for a "work party". I would rather help because I wanted to not because I had to. Hence, "work party".

Green with envy!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Noonan - Norton, MA. on Thursday, August 24, 2017 - 11:00 pm:

John, I'm only a few towns away, let me know if you want to get together to do some T'ing. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Jablonski on Friday, August 25, 2017 - 06:11 pm:

I have a suspicion that this new TROLL's name is an alias....and posts only during the wee hours ????

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John F Stephens-Marcle on Friday, August 25, 2017 - 09:28 pm:

They say there is a bad apple in every basket, when I find one, I just throw it on the compost pile and let it rot !

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Barker - Dayton, OH on Saturday, August 26, 2017 - 04:56 am:

I apologize to all. I read the other threads and posted my replies before I got to this one. You're correct; they should be left alone to fall into the oblivion of the forum that they so richly deserve. I'm sorry I posted on them and moved them to the top. It won't happen again, and hope that you all can forgive me (all except John H that is).

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary Schreiber- Santa Isabel Ecuador on Saturday, August 26, 2017 - 11:11 am:

He's back and it appears he isn't happy that we're not feeding into his crap.

http://www.mtfca.com/discus/messages/708324/784299.html?1503759101

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Brent Pellegrini on Saturday, August 26, 2017 - 11:36 am:

It's like Zach says, he will go away eventually if you don't engage with him. Children love to hide in their parents basement and play on the computer.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rich Bingham on Saturday, August 26, 2017 - 11:49 am:

It would be well to ignore the demented and incoherent posts.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dick Lodge - St Louis MO on Saturday, August 26, 2017 - 01:11 pm:

Gary, I think the operative phrase is "After 1 AM here." :-)

I wish everyone would refrain from keeping his threads going. Maybe after a while if he is the only one posting to them, he will get tired and go pester someone else.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Idaho Falls on Saturday, August 26, 2017 - 05:00 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Jablonski on Saturday, August 26, 2017 - 05:48 pm:

The Troll is in Victoria, Australia..... Time difference noted.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Jablonski on Saturday, August 26, 2017 - 05:49 pm:

Guess it wouldn't take much effort for our webmaster to verify his location.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Frank van Ekeren (Australia) on Saturday, August 26, 2017 - 06:15 pm:

Did I miss something?, his last 1.30am rant implies that a thread has been deleted? I'm still seeing all.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dick Lodge - St Louis MO on Saturday, August 26, 2017 - 06:23 pm:

"I'm still seeing all."

Lucky you! :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By john kuehn on Saturday, August 26, 2017 - 06:33 pm:

When you keep feeding a Troll they will only get bigger.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Frank van Ekeren (Australia) on Saturday, August 26, 2017 - 07:06 pm:

Yes Dick, plenty of light and the eyes can still see all, now the hearing is another story!

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration