Lang's 2018 Calendar

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Lang's 2018 Calendar
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ashley Lang on Thursday, August 24, 2017 - 12:10 pm:

Hope this isn't an unwanted post. I just love doing the calendar and the more submissions we get the better! So we are starting again! Here are the details. Hope to see your cars!

Let's do another Calendar! Starting August 24th Lang's Old Car Parts is accepting photos of your Model T for our annual calendar. Photos and information are due by Sunday October 1st. High quality photos only (photos from phones usually do not work)

One photo per email and please give information about each car including year, body style as well as name and location of owner. Please do not submit photos of other people's cars, only photos of cars you own.

All submissions will give Lang's Old Car Parts the right to publish the photo, including any people in the photos

Only digital submissions accepted. Please email to calendar@modeltford.com

Submissions due by October 1st no photos accepted after that date

Judging will take place after the end of submissions by Lang's Old Car Parts Employees

Winners will be notified the first week of October and will receive a free Calendar once they are printed

Calendars will go on sale by the end of October and a portion of the sales will go to the Model T Ford Club International Youth Scholarship Fund. Ordering information will be released in October.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Warren Henderson, Dunbarton, NH on Thursday, August 24, 2017 - 12:16 pm:

Sounds like a plan to me, Ashley!!!!

Happy motoring,

Warren

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Thursday, August 24, 2017 - 12:35 pm:

Are repeat cars (not repeat photos) allowed?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ashley Lang on Thursday, August 24, 2017 - 12:43 pm:

Repeat cars are allowed. Not the same photo. Usually if the crew here has seen the photo before, we pass it by. Creativity counts! Just take a look at Crankenstein, December 2017 Calendar. We loved that photo! I would love to post more information on the cars as well this year. Can't wait to see them!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ashley Lang on Wednesday, September 27, 2017 - 11:26 am:

This is the last week to enter your photos for the contest. We will be choosing winners this week. Have you submitted your photo yet?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Joerg Walther - FarFarAway (Germany) on Sunday, October 01, 2017 - 09:19 am:

Oh noooo - I missed it !!!
Just did not find the time to take an appropriate photo due to the bad weather the last weeks.
Well I will try with an existing one nevertheless.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Codman on Sunday, October 01, 2017 - 03:41 pm:

I wish that I knew about the deadline a couple of dys ago. Maybe next year.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration