Tacks or Screws ?

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Tacks or Screws ?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John F Stephens-Marcle on Friday, August 25, 2017 - 06:15 pm:

Just got the rain gutter for the cowl for my 19 center door..(thanks John H.) forgot to ask if it is attached to the wood firewall with tacks, or nails or screws...Not a show car, but I try hard to keep it correct. Thanks in advance P.S. John also sent me the elusive seat bracket for the folding passenger front seat...I L-O-V-E this club and its members...Elmer continues to come together, someday I'll be able to go further than my driveway!! ha ha ha

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration