Suggestion where to buy a new engine

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Suggestion where to buy a new engine
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Luis Alberto Galmez on Friday, August 25, 2017 - 08:47 pm:

Hello I am searching a new engine for a ford T 1926. I need suggestion where to find a turn key engine, and some idea of prices.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Vern (Vieux Carre) on Friday, August 25, 2017 - 09:00 pm:

You could buy this one and then have someone rebuild it for you...
http://www.ebay.com/itm/1926-27-MODEL-T-FORD-ENGINE-TRANSMISSION-/132305126185?h ash=item1ece000329:g:9LcAAOSw4CFYscS7&vxp=mtr

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ted Dumas on Friday, August 25, 2017 - 09:12 pm:

Put an ad in the classified and see what turns up.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By FreighTer Jim on Friday, August 25, 2017 - 09:56 pm:

Hi Luis,

I see you are in Chili.

South America Chapters of MTFCI:

First Model T Club of Argentina
c/o Daniel Bollo
San Luis 2728
5009- Cordoba
​Republica Argentina

Primer Club Uruguayo Del Ford T
Horacio Fagalde
Apolon 1325
​Salto, Uruguay

The First Model T Ford Club International Of Brazil-Natal
Marcelo Nobrega
30806 Iverson Drive
Wesley Chapel, FL 33543

FreighTer Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Friday, August 25, 2017 - 10:07 pm:

Hable con Guillermo Watson en Córdoba Argentina. Quizás el puede ayudarle.

https://www.facebook.com/gerwatsonfordt

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration