Old Photo: brand era

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Old Photo: brand era
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Allen Banks on Saturday, August 26, 2017 - 08:07 am:

Perry county Ohio

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Allen Banks on Saturday, August 26, 2017 - 08:08 am:

Can ya edit these darn things???

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary Schreiber- Santa Isabel Ecuador on Saturday, August 26, 2017 - 08:17 am:

Allen, only the body text and only for a short period of time can be edited. I think only admin can edit titles. Great photo and nice tourabout

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Saturday, August 26, 2017 - 09:41 am:

A little brighter.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Idaho Falls on Saturday, August 26, 2017 - 10:14 am:

That is a great old photo. Thanks. I have been missing them here.
Rich

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Smith, Lomita, California on Saturday, August 26, 2017 - 11:01 am:

I like that hand pump on the side of the building!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Walter Higgins on Saturday, August 26, 2017 - 11:22 am:

Very neat. It would appear to be a 1910 Tourabout with a later, or accessory, top on it.

(Message edited by Wmh on August 26, 2017)

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration