George Versteeg's email

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: George Versteeg's email
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By R.V. Anderson on Saturday, August 26, 2017 - 11:52 am:

Anyone have his address? Thanks!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Eyre on Saturday, August 26, 2017 - 01:48 pm:

I don't know if he has one. I always email Jeff and then George will call me right away.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ed Baudoux Grayling Michigan on Saturday, August 26, 2017 - 01:53 pm:

I messaged Jeff on facebook, and let him know.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By R.V. Anderson on Saturday, August 26, 2017 - 03:20 pm:

Thank you; much obliged!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jeff V on Saturday, August 26, 2017 - 03:31 pm:

Georgeversteeg@aol.com, calling him is usually better. 734-854-1928

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jeff V on Saturday, August 26, 2017 - 03:34 pm:

He's out of town this weekend, so feel free to call his wife's cell number (419) 266-8920

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration