Ignore it, and it will go away.

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Ignore it, and it will go away.
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Saturday, August 26, 2017 - 12:12 pm:

That's a poor practice when it comes to mechanical problems, of course. But when there's a forum post obviously aimed at stirring up "debate", if nobody takes the bait the software will quickly sink it out of sight.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Idaho Falls on Saturday, August 26, 2017 - 04:48 pm:

It looks like this one is being ignored but I appreciate your thoughts.
99% of the forum is great and that is plenty for me.
Thanks to nearly all of you.
rich

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Brent Pellegrini on Saturday, August 26, 2017 - 10:31 pm:

I totally agree Steve, hopefully people stop get sucked into trap

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Matt the Headlight Lens Guy n California on Sunday, August 27, 2017 - 02:00 am:

Steve I refuse to ignore your post;)

I don't know how to debate you when I agree!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dallas landers on Sunday, August 27, 2017 - 09:16 am:

Steve, if you stir "debate" you get "tabede,tebade orbateed". I dont understand it? Thats why one should not stir debate unless there is something to be learned.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Fred Dimock, Newfields NH, USA on Sunday, August 27, 2017 - 04:56 pm:

That works!
I ignored the funny noise in my first car and it went away when the motor blew up.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Hal Davis-SE Georgia on Monday, August 28, 2017 - 07:40 am:

Dang. I've been away for a couple of days and have no idea what you're talking about. Maybe someone will post to it and bring it back to the top so I can see it.:-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rich Bingham on Monday, August 28, 2017 - 12:08 pm:

If you're a glutton for punishment Hal, look down to a post titled "a sucker born every minute" and "trolls". All will be clear. Really not worth your time !

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration