Looking for a copy of a video...

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Looking for a copy of a video...
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Martin Vowell, Sylmar, CA on Monday, August 28, 2017 - 12:10 am:

I was wondering if anybody has a copy of Vince Iaccino Installing The Open Car Top I can borrow or download?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Monday, August 28, 2017 - 01:15 am:

Good luck with that. I talked with his wife a bout a year after he died and she said the master tape was lost and there were no copies. If you don't find a copy of his tape, or even if you do, contact Mike at Classtique. He has videos too.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Martin Vowell, Sylmar, CA on Monday, August 28, 2017 - 01:44 am:

Yes, but not of the part I want to see...putting the top pads and straps on.

I got a copy from Steve Boothroid, but I fear that this may be his only copy as well by the amount of scratches on the DVD...unfortunately there is one rather serious one about mid way through Chapter 1 where Vince gets to sewing the top pads closed. Chapters 2 and 3 play fine...I just wanted to see ALL of Chapter 1 and thought maybe somebody here (being the pack rats Model T guys tend to be) would have a copy of it.

I suppose I'll have to ask Steve Boothroid if he has a backup copy.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By gary hammond-Forest, Va on Monday, August 28, 2017 - 08:30 am:

You can polish scratches off a dvd enough to watch it. polishing compound and toothpaste last does pretty good.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Charles W. Little South Paris, Maine on Monday, August 28, 2017 - 09:27 am:

Sent you a pm

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration