Musterfield Farm Day, North Sutton, New Hampshire

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Musterfield Farm Day, North Sutton, New Hampshire
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Warren Henderson, Dunbarton, NH on Monday, August 28, 2017 - 05:08 pm:

Thank you, Jan & Janice VandeBogart and the White Mountain Regional Chapter Model A Club of America members for allowing me to tag along.
I met the club at the Hopkinton High School Parking Lot, we left there at 9:30 a.m. sharp. Ben Cochran, was leading the group of (I believe 8 As and my T) traveling to Warner NH on Route 103, from there up North Road a very nice Model A & T scenic route - to North Sutton and Musterfield Farm. I also wanted to Thank Ben, for the great job he did in selecting the route and managing such a large group of antique cars. I was concerned that in my 1917 Model T, I would have trouble keeping up with the Model As, but Ben did a wonderful job with our road speed and Sambuca had no problem keeping up. We arrived at Musterfield Farm around 10:30 am. The weather was perfect, as you can see by these photos, everyone was enjoying themselves for the rest of the day. I strongly recommend that everyone who has a chance to visit the farm to do so.

Happy motoring,

Warren

Hunter standing guard

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Dufault on Monday, August 28, 2017 - 05:39 pm:

Warren, you did not tell them about the ice cream :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Warren Henderson, Dunbarton, NH on Tuesday, August 29, 2017 - 06:01 am:

Dave, the ice cream was great. I eat mine (I had coffee) before I eat lunch, Hunter (his was plain old vanilla), was being good and waited until after he had his lunch (we shared an onion, green pepper and sausage sub, just like the ones you get at all the fairs, only I eat all the onions and peppers).

Have you ever been to Musterfield Farm Day? Pat, Hunter and I also went to their Ice Day, last January 29th and plan on going to the Harvest Day event, in October.

Happy motoring,

Warren

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Warren Henderson, Dunbarton, NH on Tuesday, August 29, 2017 - 06:35 am:

Dave Dufault, I'm thinking about getting the copper one for my wife!!!! I like it the best, I'll bet this will make her very happy. She will not have to go to the brook to do the laundry any more.

Happy motoring,

Warren

Look at all those As lined up in a row

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Dufault on Tuesday, August 29, 2017 - 07:20 am:

Warren, do you have a perverse desire to be single again?

I suspect that if you present Pat with "the copper one", you may be !! :-)

Yes, I've been...great time - all the time.

Amazing, the insulating powers of sawdust - to be able to keep the ice from January (February) until August, and sometimes later.

Dave

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jeff Perkins / St. Croix Valley Mn on Tuesday, August 29, 2017 - 07:37 am:

Happy to hear Sambuca had no problem keeping up.....you N.H. Folks sure know how to have fun!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary Schreiber- Santa Isabel Ecuador on Tuesday, August 29, 2017 - 08:09 am:

Great photos Warren and a cool place. We'd been there before with the new defunct New Hampshire Volkswagen Club. Thanks for posting and I agree with Dave D, re: the washing machine :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary Schreiber- Santa Isabel Ecuador on Tuesday, August 29, 2017 - 08:56 am:

That should have been "now defunct"

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Duey_C on Tuesday, August 29, 2017 - 11:27 pm:

Great day, looks like a great show and wonderful pics!
The pic that really got me was that Farmall Regular in it's workin' clothes. Cripes, the brake/steer cables are still hooked up and ready.
Thank you for showing us!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Warren Henderson, Dunbarton, NH on Wednesday, August 30, 2017 - 06:56 am:

Very happy, that I managed to bring some smiles to all your faces!!!!

Dave & Gary, it sure would be an improvement on all these new fang-dangled washing machines, last porcelain one we had when it stopped working, the service people said "it can't be repaired, through it away and get a new one".

Jeff, if you want happy, just look at this photo. It's how I feel every time I go for a drive in one of my Ts!!!!

Happy motoring,

Warren

ps: I could have bought one of these

Of all the antique car that I have bought and sold, I miss my Ford 8N the most

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Warren Henderson, Dunbarton, NH on Wednesday, August 30, 2017 - 07:01 am:

Duey, YES, that Farmall Regular was in it's workin' clothes. You could tell that it was still working on the farm every day.

Happy motoring,

Warren

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By FreighTer Jim on Wednesday, August 30, 2017 - 07:20 am:

Warren,

Are you going on the Maine Tour next week ?

FreighTer Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Warren Henderson, Dunbarton, NH on Wednesday, August 30, 2017 - 09:06 am:

Jim, unfortunately I am not going to the Mainely T Tour this yer.

Happy motoring,

Warren

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration