MTFCA MUSEUM

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: MTFCA MUSEUM
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Sam Mendenhall on Tuesday, August 29, 2017 - 12:08 pm:

Visited MTFCA Museum last week first time since they moved into new building. I must say it was well worth the trip. Meeting Justin Mitchell was the highlight of the visit. He is not only very knowledgeable of the Museum contents but is well versed in Richmond history. I surely recommend the trip and visit to anyone. Thank you Justin and MTFCA. Sam Mendenhall

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By FreighTer Jim on Tuesday, August 29, 2017 - 06:35 pm:

Had a nice lunch today with Kim & Jerry after I dropped off their 1906 Cadillac Victoria Touring I brought in from Montana.

Then we walked over to the MTFCA Museum & Jerry gave me a tour of the annex they have been doing work on across the street.

Jerry has been putting in a lot of donated hours.

Justin is such a great asset & gives a informative and entertaining tour .....

Had lunch with Justin - Jay - Barbara at Clara's Pizza in Richmond Virginia on Monday.

Always nice to visit with friends ...... :-)

FreighTer Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Walker on Wednesday, August 30, 2017 - 03:23 pm:

My son and I visited for the Model T Reunion last year. Got to meet a lot of great folks from all over, and hoped to go this year. Quite a treat!

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration