1919 T coupe

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: 1919 T coupe
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By brass car guy on Tuesday, August 29, 2017 - 04:43 pm:

On Ebay

http://www.ebay.com/itm/1919-Ford-Model-T-coupe-/172843755912?hash=item283e4a698 8:g:NB4AAOSw71xZpcqa&vxp=mtr

just sayin'

brasscarguy

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James G Fisher III Peachtree City, GA on Tuesday, August 29, 2017 - 05:30 pm:

She's beautiful. Curious did the spokes come like that in 1919?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Idaho Falls on Tuesday, August 29, 2017 - 06:47 pm:

The spokes were just like that only Black.
My favorite body style this week.
Rich

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Sullivan on Tuesday, August 29, 2017 - 07:15 pm:

Richard, I think the spokes were just like that only black, and a little longer. Dave in Bellingham,WA

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Shirley on Tuesday, August 29, 2017 - 09:18 pm:

There was a 19 on the Texarkana Craigslist, I called and the car has sold but the add is still up. It's worth looking at, just to see how not to paint a T.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By brass car guy on Thursday, August 31, 2017 - 12:03 pm:

I prefer painted wheels to natural. It seems to me to be a little more refined look.

just sayin'

brasscarguy

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Idaho Falls on Thursday, August 31, 2017 - 02:26 pm:

In my humble opinion the natural finish looks great on the spokes. However, the car looks better with the spokes painted.
It isn't easy to cover up beautiful wood grain but I do it. I can see why others don't.
Rich

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Roy Mathis, Van Buren, AR on Thursday, August 31, 2017 - 10:36 pm:

Mike Walker, why haven't you said, "its not supposed to have those lamps." :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Smith, Lomita, California on Friday, September 01, 2017 - 12:17 am:

Because a former owner of my car varnished the spokes back in the '50s, and didn't keep them up, my newly painted wheels don't look that great, even though I put a lot of work into them. My two cents worth is, if you are going to have varnished wheels, at least take care of them!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Walker, NW AR on Friday, September 01, 2017 - 09:11 am:

You beat me to it, Roy. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Walker, NW AR on Friday, September 01, 2017 - 09:14 am:

BCG -- Haven't you been looking for one of these? It wouldn't take much to paint the spokes. (And remove the cowl lamps.) :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Tomaso - Longbranch,WA on Friday, September 01, 2017 - 11:33 am:

It is his !

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Tomaso - Longbranch,WA on Friday, September 01, 2017 - 11:34 am:

Or, was !

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Walker, NW AR on Friday, September 01, 2017 - 09:10 pm:

Oh. OK. Carry on. :-)

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration