1922 coupe interior question

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: 1922 coupe interior question
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By william m leahy on Tuesday, August 29, 2017 - 07:22 pm:

What have others used for the trim "ring" which surrounds the rear ( back) window? I am referring to the actual structure which is then covered by the interior fabric used on the walls and for the headliner. Thanks for any suggestions.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By william m leahy on Wednesday, August 30, 2017 - 07:20 pm:

anybody?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Vern (Vieux Carre) on Wednesday, August 30, 2017 - 07:52 pm:

William,
I don't have the garnish yet for my side and rear windows but they are expensive, at least are available. If you want to make some, think photo picture frame or screen door frame.
Vern

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Gregush Portland Oregon on Thursday, August 31, 2017 - 12:33 am:

It was a reed like material, round cut in quarters. (1/4 round)

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration