Can anyone identify this body for me?

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Can anyone identify this body for me?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rob from Nova Scotia on Tuesday, August 29, 2017 - 08:06 pm:

I've been offered this body. Or what's left of it. But I'm not sure what is. But I'd like to save it from rodders

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By George n LakeOzark,Missourah on Tuesday, August 29, 2017 - 08:12 pm:

Looks like an altered 26/27 Tudor Sedan made into a truck cab.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Gregush Portland Oregon on Tuesday, August 29, 2017 - 08:19 pm:

2X that

(Message edited by redmodelt on August 29, 2017)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donnie Brown North Central Arkansas on Tuesday, August 29, 2017 - 09:17 pm:

I agree with George and Mark..

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rob from Nova Scotia on Tuesday, August 29, 2017 - 09:31 pm:

I'm not sure there's much to do with it

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ted Dumas on Tuesday, August 29, 2017 - 10:48 pm:

If it were closer my grandson would build a pickup with it for a cab.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerry VanOoteghem - SE Michigan on Wednesday, August 30, 2017 - 10:49 am:

I would use it as it was intended; as a truck cab. Or, sell/give it to someone who will. Those set-ups are pretty cool.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Smith, Lomita, California on Wednesday, August 30, 2017 - 10:52 am:

I've seen a rendering of a closed cab pickup that Ford never made.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Stroud on Wednesday, August 30, 2017 - 12:19 pm:

Rob, grab it!! As said, they make a really cool pickup cab. Somebody would love to have that. I'll bet someone that is better than me with searches can post some pictures of some. Dave

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Rogers - South of the Adirondacks on Wednesday, August 30, 2017 - 01:02 pm:

This body was spotted up North as well...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Wells, Hamilton Ontario on Wednesday, August 30, 2017 - 01:10 pm:

Tim, likewise there may not be anyone here who knows what to do with it.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerry VanOoteghem - SE Michigan on Wednesday, August 30, 2017 - 01:50 pm:

Dave,

I've got a pretty good idea...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Eckensviller - Thunder Bay, ON on Wednesday, August 30, 2017 - 02:18 pm:

What do you mean Dave? I think the obvious answer for both bodies is 'pickup.'

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By FreighTer Jim on Wednesday, August 30, 2017 - 02:25 pm:

Tim,

Sharp eyes you have ....

See you the Canadian Babe hiding in the cornfield ......

The Force is strong with you - young Jedi Babe Spotter .....

FreighTer Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ed Baudoux Grayling Michigan on Wednesday, August 30, 2017 - 02:26 pm:

I have an idea! You could mount it on something.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis R on Wednesday, August 30, 2017 - 02:28 pm:

I'd take the truck cab, at least it would still respect me in the morning...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rick J. Gunter -- Sparta, Missouri, USA on Wednesday, August 30, 2017 - 09:24 pm:

Wow, here we go again with the closed cab pickup. No one has ever came up with any evidence to prove that Ford ever made a closed cab pickup in 1927. There seem to be slight differences in all of them. The best explanation is that they were made in body shops out of two-door sedan bodies. If anyone has any evidence they were made at the factory, I would be very interested. I've been trying to help my dad research this because he has one.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration