Photo resize test. The Wild Cherry in action

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Photo resize test. The Wild Cherry in action
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Erik Barrett in Auburn Ca. on Wednesday, August 30, 2017 - 12:58 am:

Got an iPhone app and hoping to get pics posted. My iPad insisted on posting them upside down. Hope this works.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Erik Barrett in Auburn Ca. on Wednesday, August 30, 2017 - 01:00 am:

Not bad. May have compressed too far, image is not real crisp, but right side up at least.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Erik Barrett in Auburn Ca. on Wednesday, August 30, 2017 - 01:07 am:

Here is another try. My family and I at Pismo on the regional tour a few years ago.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Erik Barrett in Auburn Ca. on Wednesday, August 30, 2017 - 01:11 am:

I think this will work. Maybe a bit of refinement needed but easier than the way I was using before.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By FreighTer Jim on Wednesday, August 30, 2017 - 07:03 am:

That got me thinking ......

FreighTer Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Wednesday, August 30, 2017 - 08:29 am:

That's a mighty long touring. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By FreighTer Jim on Wednesday, August 30, 2017 - 08:56 am:

It came from Kalispell, MT ......

Dropped it off yesterday to Jerry & Kim in Richmond, IN.

1906 Cadillac Victoria Touring .....

Sharing the ride is this interesting 1915 Touring T I picked up from Tom at Antique Auto Ranch in Spokane .....

On it's way now to North Carolina ..... :-)

FreighTer Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Wednesday, August 30, 2017 - 09:05 am:

Steve, that was Henry's beta of a stretch touring limousine!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Erik Barrett in Auburn Ca. on Wednesday, August 30, 2017 - 12:24 pm:

That pic makes my touring look more comfortable than it is. Still trying different resize options. If I had taken a pic of that centerdoor it would look like a limo!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Matt the Headlight Lens Guy n California on Wednesday, August 30, 2017 - 01:15 pm:

I do all my photos on my iPhone. Here is my method:

1. Take a photo.
2. Edit photos if needed.
3. Send a group of photos to my self via email. (Set photo size to medium to compress photos to be less than 200kb each.)
4. Deleted original photos to eliminate confusion on same photo at different resolutions.
5. Open email and save photos.
6. Upload to forum.

It is not fancy but gets the job done;)

Matt

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Nevada Bob Middleton on Wednesday, August 30, 2017 - 02:37 pm:

Do the same theres also few good apps for photo resizing but sending through email real easy love the streched T

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James A. Golden on Wednesday, August 30, 2017 - 05:34 pm:

Erik, you photos will be right side up, if you do not use your left hand to take the picture.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Thursday, August 31, 2017 - 01:01 am:

I use a stupid phone, so I don't know about the smart ones. I shoot pictures with a camera and resize copies of them on a computer. The biggest picture posted here so far is only 480 x 477. Will the "smart" phones let you resize up to the 250 KB limit?

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration