Is everything okay at Bob's?

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Is everything okay at Bob's?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Eckensviller - Thunder Bay, ON on Wednesday, August 30, 2017 - 10:14 am:

As the title says, I hope everything is alright at Bob's Antique Auto Parts. I need to put in a parts order but their local number just goes to voice mail and their toll-free won't connect. Their website and Facebook page don't indicate anything out of the ordinary.

Anyone know what's up?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Wednesday, August 30, 2017 - 10:32 am:

Try sending him a message via his Ebay store, his ID is modelt2001.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Brian Beatty _Kansas City on Wednesday, August 30, 2017 - 11:06 am:

I just received a package of parts I bought from him on eBay yesterday.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Eckensviller - Thunder Bay, ON on Wednesday, August 30, 2017 - 01:21 pm:

Just got off the phone, all's well. I must have just been using my amazing talent of always calling at the worst time.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Hjortnaes, Men Falls, WI on Wednesday, August 30, 2017 - 02:11 pm:

Hopefuuly it means they were so busy helping other people on the phone or standing at the counter that they could not answer your call.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Nevada Bob Middleton on Wednesday, August 30, 2017 - 02:33 pm:

Bobs had a shackup while back due to family issues but has come back in good standing
I bought from Bobs this year mostly via ebay i added to my ebay purchase with other items not listed.
There website little hard to use from cell .
I have gotton great service and fare prices and fast shipping.
About answering there phone I always leave a message they always called me back. They are limited staffed

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration