Champion X sources

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Champion X sources
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rob from Nova Scotia on Wednesday, August 30, 2017 - 08:58 pm:

Where do you folks typically find these plugs? I'd like to source a good set for my 1915 Reo

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Warren Webb on Wednesday, August 30, 2017 - 09:44 pm:

Rock Auto had a good price last time I checked.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Doolittle on Wednesday, August 30, 2017 - 10:30 pm:

Look for Champion 425

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Thomas Mullin on Wednesday, August 30, 2017 - 11:36 pm:

I buy mine at NAPA. Just be sure the 425s you get are 1/2"pipe thread, not 14mm straight thread (modern).

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Wednesday, August 30, 2017 - 11:40 pm:

There are two ways to get them. Buy new ones online or at a store for over $100 a set, or spend $13 for a set of Autolite 3095 and use those while you shop for original Champions at swap meets and on eBay from $5 to $7 each. I think the last ones I bought at Chickasha were $3.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jason Given - St. Paul, MN on Thursday, August 31, 2017 - 12:03 am:

I have the 425 in my runner. They work great and look good. We just purchased the autolights for the engine my son, is trying to get put back together. We have not tried them yet, as we need to rebuild the coil box.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bruce Hgenter on Thursday, August 31, 2017 - 10:07 pm:

I have 11 Champion X plugs. I believe are new old stock, still in the boxes.

I am planning to list them in the classifieds tomorrow for $40.00 each plus postage, OBO.
PM me if you are interested.

spark plug
spark plugs

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Elliott on Friday, September 01, 2017 - 08:14 am:

Bruce, sent you a PM. Thanks!

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration