These Days Are Numbered...

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: These Days Are Numbered...
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Rogers - South of the Adirondacks on Thursday, August 31, 2017 - 08:25 am:

...in the Southern Tier of New York anyway.

A most beautiful night last night for a ride along the Susquehanna River.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Rogers - South of the Adirondacks on Thursday, August 31, 2017 - 08:26 am:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Thursday, August 31, 2017 - 08:54 am:

Tim, nice pics and looks like it was a great ride.
They're numbered here too, and well, just about everywhere. What's worse, we're in for one of the coolest Septembers in decades in the Great Lakes region. Think we're in for a real cold winter this time!
The other Tim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Idaho Falls on Thursday, August 31, 2017 - 08:58 am:

Beautiful Tim. A good reminder for us all to enjoy the nice days we have left.
Rich

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dallas landers on Thursday, August 31, 2017 - 09:18 am:

Tim R. Those are great photos. Took my RPU for a ride last evening also. Nothing like your scene. Tim W. Good thing My top and side curtians will be here soon if it will be cold this winter.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By G.R.Cheshire on Thursday, August 31, 2017 - 09:47 am:

Yep you are right and people have been talking about it for a long time. As an example this is one of my favorite Marty Robbins songs. Enjoy!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VsPKrw_TJ2U

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Osterman on Thursday, August 31, 2017 - 09:58 am:

Ha ... looks like I'll be getting my "23 inspected in about two or three weeks. So ..numbered indeed. On the other hand I often drove my previous T on the mild winter days. Didn't mind the cold, it was the poor handling in the snow that kept me from driving it more. Don't want to chew up my wheels with chains.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary Schreiber- Santa Isabel Ecuador on Thursday, August 31, 2017 - 09:59 am:

Nice. Your hard work really paid off !!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Dufault on Thursday, August 31, 2017 - 10:01 am:

Awww Tim,

Not necessarily...

http://www.mtfca.com/discus/messages/708324/773430.html?1500582692

:-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Allen Brintnall on Thursday, August 31, 2017 - 12:50 pm:

G.R.: Thanks for the post.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Duey_C on Thursday, August 31, 2017 - 07:00 pm:

Absolutely beautiful pictures Tim!
That Ford looks GREAT!
Shoot I'm just gonna ask, is that gloss black or a satin?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Rogers - South of the Adirondacks on Thursday, August 31, 2017 - 08:01 pm:

Satin- looks the best in my opinion.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dallas landers on Thursday, August 31, 2017 - 08:47 pm:

Tim, I was wondering about your paint. I am ready to paint metal panels for my MP wood cab. I dont want them too glossy. I like that look

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Don - Conroe, TX on Thursday, August 31, 2017 - 09:41 pm:

Beautiful photos of a beautiful car.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Alan George Long on Thursday, August 31, 2017 - 10:33 pm:

Hi Tim
Now that's a perfect example of why we are all addicted to owning and driving our Model T's. What a beautiful photo!

You obviously trust your hand brake or have a wheel chock
on the RHR wheel!
Alan in Western Australia

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John F Stephens-Marcle on Thursday, August 31, 2017 - 11:27 pm:

I was born and raised in Binghamton...your photos make me homesick...spent many pleasant hours on the Susquehanna and Chenango rivers growing up..NC is nice, but I do miss the Southern Tier...Thanks for the memories !!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By G.R.Cheshire on Friday, September 01, 2017 - 06:40 am:

Tim, Have you submitted that photo to Lang's for the calendar?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Warren Henderson, Dunbarton, NH on Friday, September 01, 2017 - 07:48 am:

Tim, great post & pictures, Thank you, but don't give-up so soon there should be plenty of warm summer/fall nights to come and with your top down just think about how beautiful the foliage will be end of September.

Happy motoring,

Warren

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Rogers - South of the Adirondacks on Friday, September 01, 2017 - 07:56 am:

G.R.- your suggestion humbles me, thank you. I wouldn't have thought my 23 worthy of a calendar but I just might submit the photos.

John- the changing economy in the Greater Binghamton area certainly has drawn thousands away
but the extreme beauty of the Apalachin valleys keeps me here.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By FreighTer Jim on Friday, September 01, 2017 - 10:04 am:

Great images of a great car in it's natural element ....

FreighTer Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rich Bingham on Friday, September 01, 2017 - 10:22 pm:

Tim, I hope you do, that is a "picture perfect" image for a calendar - it would give me a lot of pleasure to have that on display for a month . . . or a lot longer !

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration