Warford oil ??

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: Warford oil ??
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Addington on Thursday, August 31, 2017 - 11:55 am:

Would Chevron Delo 85W-140 be a good choice for the Warford om my TT?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Seth in Alabama on Thursday, August 31, 2017 - 12:31 pm:

I don't think there's a bad choice when it comes to oil for the auxiliary transmissions. However, the thinner stuff likes to climb out of the transmission more than the thicker stuff. Especially on the shift rods. I run about two parts 80W-90 with one part Lucas. It still gets out but I think it's less, and it seems to run a wee bit quieter.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Tomaso - Longbranch,WA on Thursday, August 31, 2017 - 08:42 pm:

I run Lubriplate 140wt. in my Warford 3 speed..

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gene Carrothers Huntington Beach on Friday, September 01, 2017 - 01:04 am:

How much do you guys put in

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Seth in Alabama on Friday, September 01, 2017 - 07:27 am:

There's a plug on the side, and I fill it up until it starts to run out.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Gregush Portland Oregon on Friday, September 01, 2017 - 10:14 am:

I used 600W because we have it on the shelf. The 140 and 600W are about the same.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration