RAJO Decal

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2017: RAJO Decal
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Sam Mendenhall on Thursday, August 31, 2017 - 12:24 pm:

Twenty some years ago I bought a RAJO Decal, now I cannot fine the source or anyone that makes them. Does anyone have a vendor or know of where I can buy one. Thanks.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Marv Konrad (Green Bay Area) on Thursday, August 31, 2017 - 02:23 pm:

-Sam-
RAJO was based in Racine, WI. This was Wikipedia:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rajo_Motor_and_Manufacturing

Searching further about the logo, I found this:
https://www.google.com/search?q=rajo&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEw iP9bWwioLWAhVIySYKHYj_CD4QsAQIUA&biw=1352&bih=613

The solution may be to identify what you're wanting, and then go to a local graphics shop?
Hope this helps, (and)
"Happy T-ing!"

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Sam Mendenhall on Thursday, August 31, 2017 - 05:37 pm:

Thanks Marv.
Sam

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Tomaso - Longbranch,WA on Thursday, August 31, 2017 - 10:18 pm:

I had several p.s.v. done up by a print shop for my Racer, must have been over 20 years ago but they're still sticky and have a few left - red or black - 6 & 1/4" long by 1 & 1/4 tall" - drop me a note.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By mike conrad on Thursday, August 31, 2017 - 11:32 pm:

Hi Steve! Can I get a sticker too! Those are way better than my attempt on my speedster.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration